April Brings Wild Flowers and Private Picnics
Spring has arrived around the Syncline farm! So many people are out hiking the hills of Lyle, exploring the falls and springs, and watching the wildflowers bloom. We are thrilled to match that experience on our own property. We add a picnic backpack with a wildflower guidebook, a bottle of wine and a hammock to swing on at the end of the trail. You have it all to yourself for the duration of your RSVP!
This April, the magical “Blue Door” will be open for all. Step through the blue door and take a hike along the rushing creek up to our secret picnic spot. A swinging hammock under an old oak tree and Adirondacks for four, overlooking the Columbia River Gorge are awaiting you. With a clear view of Mt. Hood, vineyards, and birds chirping above, you will come to find yourself in peaceful bliss.
- Every weekend this month we will be offering specials on food and wine if you book your adventure through the blue door.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations, info, & specials
- This is an adult only hike. 21 and older. No children allowed beyond the blue door.
- Limit of 4 adults per RSVP.
- Food is welcome, but no outside alcohol allowed. Ask Sarah Dacy about our picnic baskets!
- We suggest appropriate hiking shoes. This hike is not intense, but is natural and not paved. The trail by the spring can be muddy and rocky with a small incline.